07 August 2011

Expedient Method

Nowadays my front end act like a boat when I were doing 140km/h, feel unsafe.
Aron sent me to Mech Chin to examine for the condition of the bushes.


End up only the passenger side's upper arm bushes are broken, others are all fine.


After few hours of consideration, Aron made up his mind.........

Never thought of using this again, but since the stock absorber is leaking badly, so....

1. Now I am using the buddyclub lip, definitely higher than the custom bumper.
2. Very loud clunk when I go over uneven road may because of the custom thread.

So I am running with original thread.

We went to HPOC + HAVOC + MHCC gathering at RnR Kinrara last night, and test the absorber.

Loud clunk is tremendously decreased.
Stability? *Thumbs up*

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007