24 September 2010

Got Kick

Its like this:

Aron went to college for class, don have parking. So he double parked, and HE DID LEFT HIS NUMBER at the passenger side window becoz my passenger side is facing parked cars.

Around 4pm, Aron's friend call him saying got 1 uncle very angry coz I blocked his car.
Aron came down, the security and uncle saw him, and below is the conversation:

Uncle : THAT 1 IS UR CAR?
Aron : yea....
Uncle : FCK YOU LA!! YOUR DAD TEACH U TO PARK LIKE THIS AR?! *intend to push Aron, but he blocked*
Aron : Sorry sorry, uncle...i move my car now
Uncle : HOW COME YOU CAN PARK LIKE THIS? I WAITED FOR 1 HR!! *kick my bumper, kick my fender while Aron opening door*

Aron moved me, then I heard the uncle ask the guard "whats this car number"....After he reversed out, he wind down the window and tell Aron..

Uncle : I tell you, young man, you better behave urself.
Aron : *wtf? behave myself?* sorry sorry...
Uncle : I can kill you 1 you know?? you wan to see?!
Aron : sorry uncle, wont do this again...

Uncle go away....

Aron wan to see if got any footstep around fender or bumper so can take photo, but too bad, raining.....

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007