19 March 2010

I'm Back......again

After class, Joshua send Aron to Sunway. On the way, damn jam...wonder what happened....
When Aron arrived, I'm inside the room for spraying...



After that, Joshua left. While waiting, Aron went to the foodcourt in front of the spray shop to have lunch, and he bought a magazine to kill time. Joshua called and he says that the traffic jam is cause by an accident which is a Harrier totaled.

3:30pm, I came out from the shop d, enjoying the sun shine. Still have some touch up to be done on me, so Aron went to Sunway UC, sit at the foyer and look around =X



After polished and washed, I'm done at 5pm. And we go home together.....

While at home, Aron knew that the Meguiar car care event for tomorrow is canceled......

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007