29 September 2009

Sunway Steamboat

Yesterday is Chloe's birthday, becoz it is Sunday, so Aron and friends have dinner with Chloe today -- Steamboat buffet at Sunway.

Wah, today so many car in college, have to park near cafeteria. Under hot sun >.<
But saw a lot of pretty girls, new intake? XDD

After 6 hours of class, Aron holding layout pad and art marker and walk towards me, start me up, warm me up, and wait for Rae. We are the first car depart to Sunway among them becoz....I only have 1 "comfortable passenger seat" =X

So, we are the most early "group" that reach Sunway Steamboat. Aron and Rae went into the restaurant. Then I chat with the Golf GTi which park beside me. =X

After 2 and a half hours, they came out. Wohoo, Aron is fetching Chloe and Rae back to KD. I pity Aron's friend's Saga, 6 people in 1 car.....>.<

They reach their hostel safely, me and Aron reach home around 11pm.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007